Troublesome Tenant? Consult With A Landlord Attorney.

We help landlords in the Meriden, CT area

Ideally, you wouldn't need a landlord attorney to handle a simple eviction. However, if you've sent a termination of tenancy notice to your renter and they've refused to leave, you may need to take the matter to court. The Law Office Of William E. Carter, LLC will work with you to gather evidence supporting your decision to evict your tenant. We can also advise you on how to evict your tenant lawfully.

Call a landlord attorney in Meriden, Connecticut now at 203-630-1070.

probate attorney

When do you need a landlord-tenant attorney?

Landlord-tenant law can be complicated. Your right to evict a tenant and their right to sue you depend on a variety of factors. You should call a landlord-tenant attorney in Meriden, CT if you're dealing with:

  • Eviction: Is your tenant refusing to vacate your property?
  • Lawsuits: Is your tenant threatening to sue you?
  • Unreasonable requests: Is your tenant demanding excessive upgrades and appliance replacements?

The Law Office Of William E. Carter will work with you to try to settle these matters outside of court. If that's not possible, we can represent you in court. Call now to speak to a landlord-tenant attorney about your case.